12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Love your stuff? Does some need TLC? Do you want to support local businesses? Then you’ll love this event.
We’ve assembled repair pros in one location to make it easy to fix the things you love! Come meet your neighborhood experts who want your things to last longer:
- Upholstery / Kay Chesterfield, in business since 1921
- Clothing repairs / Sweet Potato Seamstressing, 4th generation dress maker
- Lamp repair / Cole Hardware, family owned business since 1921 [on-site from 12pm- 2pm]
- Shoe repair / Shoe Clinic, 2nd generation cobbler
- iPhone and iPad repairs / iSave iPhone and iPad Mobile Repair, gadget repair est. 2015 [on-site 2pm-4pm]
They will take in your projects to complete in their shops, as well as answer questions and give quotes, however, no repair will take place on-site.
Repair Revolution is a local business that reduces barriers to repair, while building community. We strive to make it easy for people to fix the things they love, which in turn supports local skilled jobs, reduces waste, and adds to the resilience of our neighborhood and planet.